Right now, people must go online to get in line for the COVID-19 vaccine. Add to that multiple ways to check for available appointments, and the process is confusing.
To help, the library is guiding people to register with their county health departments and select area pharmacies. We also offer guidance in pursuing appointments with pharmacies that do not have a registration process.
We can’t make the process go more quickly, but we can help.
To get help scheduling a vaccine, contact the library at 440-428-2189 option 1
We are currently helping people register with:
- Lake County General Health District. https://www.lcghd.org/2019-novel-coronavirus-ncov/covid-19-vaccination/
- Discount Drug Mart (located in Jefferson and Painesville). https://clinic.discount-drugmart.com/covid/register/
- Walgreens https://www.walgreens.com/findcare/vaccination/covid-19/location-screening or call 1-800-WALGREENS
- Giant Eagle www.gianteagle.com/covid
- Rite Aid http://ritea.id/ohio
- Signature Health https://www.signaturehealthinc.org/vaccine/